Mailing List Archive: Quagga: Dev
Cannot find TCP MD5SIG ARM compiling

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

marcio at netopen

Oct 23, 2011, 4:15 AM

Cannot find TCP MD5SIG ARM compiling

Hi

I am trying to port Quagga to a ARM Board and I am getting the
error below:

sockopt.c: In function
`sockopt_tcp_signature':
sockopt.c:543: error: storage size of 'md5sig'
isn't known
sockopt.c:592: error: `TCP_MD5SIG' undeclared (first use in
this function)
sockopt.c:592: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
sockopt.c:592: error: for each function it appears
in.)
sockopt.c:543: warning: unused variable `md5sig'

I found out that
TCP_MD5SIG is missing in tcp.h header in our cross compiling tool. If I
install a new tcp.h header with the TCP_MD5SIG I get a bunch of errors.

Did anybody had this kind of problem ?

Thanks

Subject User Time
Cannot find TCP MD5SIG ARM compiling marcio at netopen Oct 23, 2011, 4:15 AM