Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users

Qmail Domain unable to receive messages from few domains

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

screamonster at gmail

Jul 17, 2012, 3:00 AM

Qmail Domain unable to receive messages from few domains

Qmail Domain was unable to receive messages from few outside mail domains.

The situation was:

- The outside mail domain can receive messages from the qmail domain
- But the qmail domain cannot receive messages or either the message comes
very delayed from the outside domain.
- Other thing was the qmail domain CAN RECEIVE messages from other mail
domains (e.g. famous mail servers like yahoo, gmail, etc.).

Please help me how to resolve this problem.

Thank You!

root at letinet

Jul 17, 2012, 4:08 AM

Re: Qmail Domain unable to receive messages from few domains [In reply to]

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 03:00:26 -0700, screamonster wrote:

> Qmail Domain was unable to receive messages from few outside mail domains.
>
> The situation was:
>
> - The outside mail domain can receive messages from the qmail domain
> - But the qmail domain cannot receive messages or either the message comes
> very delayed from the outside domain.
> - Other thing was the qmail domain CAN RECEIVE messages from other mail
> domains (e.g. famous mail servers like yahoo, gmail, etc.).
>

> Please help me how to resolve this problem.
>
> Thank You!

Pleasr try to narrow down the scope of your problem.

What did you do? What's your configuration? Include qmail-showctl output
if you're not sure what's important. What action did you take? If this
is a new installation, tell how you installed qmail.

What did you expect to happen? What was the outcome you were trying to
achieve? Don't assume the reader can guess.

What did happen? Describe the actual result. Include log file clippings
and copies of messages, with headers.

--
Roman

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded