Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users

badmailfrom - sa-blacklist.current weird problem

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

peter.mikeska at gmail

Jan 25, 2012, 4:46 AM

badmailfrom - sa-blacklist.current weird problem

Hello,

I apologize if this not exactly qmail only related.
Im using badmailfrom extension to qmail. and I found out that on random
basis i get 2 different files from
http://www.sa-blacklist.stearns.org/sa-blacklist/sa-blacklist.current.at-domains

when I do wget that file I got either 8.6MB file
stated #sa-blacklist.at-domains: 200904171539
or much smaller file 782kb stated in first line - #sa-blacklist.at-domains:
201201250535 on random basis.

I still dont find out why its behaving like this , it kind of loadbalancer
split brain or what ?

does any one know why Im getting this or experiencing similar ? cron is
setup download each 12 hours.

thank you for answer

miki

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded