Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users

pop3s using checkpw-pop3

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ntserafica at gmail

Feb 3, 2011, 8:07 PM

pop3s using checkpw-pop3

Does anyone successfully implement checkpw-pop3 authentication to a qmail
with tls-ssl patch? Currently, I'm using checkpw-pop3
and qmail-auth-20010105. My concern is password is being transferred in
plain text. I don't want to replace checkpw-pop3 as much as possible. I've
already setup pop3 and pop3s. pop3s working fine in email client.

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded