Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users

R: R: Qmail readproctitle error

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

test at awanet

Dec 21, 2010, 4:20 AM

R: R: Qmail readproctitle error

Hi, sorry You have ALL the reasons.... but I'm new of this list :(

So I have put in the /etc/inittab Your configuration:
SV:123456:respawn:/command/svscanboot

And after I have do the command
kill -HUP 1

and I have found this error:
readproctitle service errors: ...e: fatal: unable to acquire qmail-send/supervise/lock: temporary failure?supervise: fatal: unable to acquire qmail-send/supervise/lock: temporary failure?supervise: fatal: unable to acquire qmail-send/supervise/lock: temporary failure?supervise: fatal: unable to acquire qmail-send/supervise/lock: temporary failure?supervise: fatal: unable to acquire qmail-send/supervise/lock: temporary failure?

Another information is that this error was found only when I try to use RBLSMTPD daemon.... this is the content of the run file:

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 8000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -p -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp \
/usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd \
-r bl.spamcop.net \
-r 'inputs.orbs.org:Mail from %IP% refused - Open relay problem - see <URL:http://www.orbs.org>' \
-r 'blackholes.mail-abuse.org:Open relay problem - see <URL:http://mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/lookup?%IP%>' \
-r 'rbl.maps.vix.com:Open relay problem - see <URL:http://maps.vix.com/cgi-bin/lookup?%IP%>' \
-r 'dul.maps.vix.com:Mail from %IP% refused by blackhole site dul.maps.vix' \
-r 'relays.mail-abuse.org:Open relay problem - see <URL:http://www.mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/nph-rss?%IP%>' \
-r zen.spamhaus.org \
-r fulldom.rfc-ignorant.org \
-r rhsbl.ahbl.org \
-r dnsbl.ahbl.org \
-r dnsbl.njabl.org \
-r blackholes.five-ten-sg.com \
-r iscbl.anti-spam.org.cn \
-r sa-trusted.bondedsender.org \
-r sa-accredit.habeas.com \
-r dnsbl.sorbs.net \
-r sbl.spamhaus.org /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1

But If I use the normal run file:

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 8000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -p -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1

I have no problem...

Best regards...

Gianpiero