Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users
Migrating to FC 13 - /etc/event.d no longer works

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

mbhangui at gmail

Jun 3, 2010, 3:45 AM

Migrating to FC 13 - /etc/event.d no longer works

I use svscan to start most of my services. Today I upgraded to Fedora
Core 13 and my svscan job which was installed
in /etc/event.d stopped working.

Apparently, /etc/event.d is now obsolete. The new location is
/etc/init and you have to have your filename ending
with .conf extension to make it work.

This is just a heads up to those migrating to FC13 from FC12 or
earlier releases of Fedora Core

--
Regards Manvendra - http://www.indimail.org

Subject User Time
Migrating to FC 13 - /etc/event.d no longer works mbhangui at gmail Jun 3, 2010, 3:45 AM
    RE: Migrating to FC 13 - /etc/event.d no longer works jasons at adventureaquarium Jun 3, 2010, 5:43 AM