Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users

Few details

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lifewithqmail at gmail

Mar 6, 2008, 12:05 AM

Few details

Hi List,
I want some information on CRAM-MD5,SASL,TSL implementation on Qmail.
can anyone give me some idea on those topics

Thanks

TRM

lifewithqmail at gmail

Mar 6, 2008, 2:28 AM

Few Details [In reply to]

Hi List,
I want some information on CRAM-MD5,SASL,TSL implementation on Qmail.
can anyone give me some idea on those topics

Thanks

TRM

feh at fehcom

Mar 6, 2008, 12:49 PM

Re: Few Details [In reply to]

Hi,

At 15:58 06.03.2008 +0530, LifeWithQmail wrote:
>Hi List,
>I want some information on CRAM-MD5,SASL,TSL implementation on Qmail.
>can anyone give me some idea on those topics

Check my notes on SMTP Authentication (CRAM-MD5. SASL):

http://www.fehcom.de/qmail/smtpauth.html

regards.
--eh.

Dr. Erwin Hoffmann | FEHCom | http://www.fehcom.de/
Wiener Weg 8, 50858 Cologne | T: +49 221 484 4923 | F: ...24

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded