Mailing List Archive: Qmail: users

User-specific blacklist/whitelist (means: combined badmailfrom and badmailto)

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

martin.mueller at xwave

Jul 13, 2004, 8:40 AM

User-specific blacklist/whitelist (means: combined badmailfrom and badmailto)

Hi

I've been googling around for a while but not found what I am looking for my qmail-vpopmail installation:

user-specific blacklists/whitelists

I thought there should be the possibility to define in control/badmailfrom lines like
recipient-addr:sender-addr which would mean, that only this recipient doesn't like mails from the given sender. For global this could be like this:
*:sender-addr (or just :sender-addr)

Please, does anyone know, if there is alreade such a possibility do define user specific blacklists, maybe in the way I described/suggested?

The qmail-smtpd.c code is too hard for my limited c-knowledge, but I think this must be possible (wait for reject till both, sender and recipient are compared with the badmail list).

It would be really great if anyone can help me.

thank you.

Martin

--

-------------------------------------

Martin Müller
Xwave GmbH
Josefstrasse 92
8005 Zürich

martin.mueller [at] xwave

Tel. +41 44 273 21 05
Fax. +41 44 273 21 03

tm at navarino

Jul 13, 2004, 9:03 AM

Re: User-specific blacklist/whitelist (means: combined badmailfrom and badmailto) [In reply to]

tm at navarino

Jul 13, 2004, 9:16 AM

Re: User-specific blacklist/whitelist (means: combined badmailfrom and badmailto) [In reply to]

Qmail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded