Mailing List Archive: Python: Python

problem in event handling on change of variable value.

Nadhiya.A at lnties

problem in event handling on change of variable value.

Hi,

I want know how can I control Canoe tool from Python. I want to use Python as the mediator for linking CANoe and Matlab.
Please give me some inputs regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Nadhiya.A

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Earth Day. Every Day.