Mailing List Archive: Python: Python

Override path to python during installation (setuptools)

yegorslists at googlemail

Override path to python during installation (setuptools)

I'm trying to add lava-test package to Buildroot. After "cross-compilation" I get following path in the /usr/bin/lava:

#!/home/user/MyProjects/versioned/buildroot/output/host/usr/bin/python

instead of #!/usr/bin/python

I use following command to install lava_test package:

+define LAVA_TEST_INSTALL_TARGET_CMDS
+ (cd $(@D); PYTHONPATH="$(TARGET_DIR)/usr/lib/python$(PYTHON_VERSION_MAJOR)/site-packages"\
+ $(HOST_DIR)/usr/bin/python setup.py install --prefix=$(TARGET_DIR)/usr)
+endef

How can I override this auto-generated path?

The whole patch can be seen here: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/155498/

Regards,
Yegor