Sincerely,
Vinco

stefan_ml at behnel

Re: Python interface of Stanford Parser [In reply to]

ac27037, 20.04.2012 15:19:
> Does anybody know how to use the Stanford Parser for Python Interface? I have tried many times, and don't know how to install and use. In fact, I have failed at that many times. Here is the interface:
>
> http://projects.csail.mit.edu/spatial/Stanford_Parser

It usually helps to report what exactly you tried and what the result was.

Did the installation work at all? How did you install it? What did you try
afterwards? What failed? What documentation did you read so far?

Stefan

ac27037 at yahoo

Re: Python interface of Stanford Parser [In reply to]

Dear Stefan,

Because I am a very new beginner of python, even I don't know how to install
the package. I just copied the whole directory to the Lib dictionary. I need
steps to follow. Could you please help me? My system is Windows xp, thank
you!

Sincerely,
Vinco