Mailing List Archive: Python: Dev

Re: cpython: Closes Issue #14661: posix module: add O_EXEC, O_SEARCH, O_TTY_INIT (I add some

solipsis at pitrou

Re: cpython: Closes Issue #14661: posix module: add O_EXEC, O_SEARCH, O_TTY_INIT (I add some

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:00:49 +0200
jesus.cea <python-checkins [at] python> wrote:
> http://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/2023f48b32b6
> changeset: 76537:2023f48b32b6
> user: Jesus Cea <jcea [at] jcea>
> date: Tue Apr 24 20:59:17 2012 +0200
> summary:
> Closes Issue #14661: posix module: add O_EXEC, O_SEARCH, O_TTY_INIT (I add some Solaris constants too)

Could you please add a Misc/NEWS entry for all this?

Thank you

Antoine.

cf.natali at gmail

Re: cpython: Closes Issue #14661: posix module: add O_EXEC, O_SEARCH, O_TTY_INIT (I add some [In reply to]

> jesus.cea <python-checkins [at] python> wrote:
>> http://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/2023f48b32b6
>> changeset: 76537:2023f48b32b6
>> user: Jesus Cea <jcea [at] jcea>
>> date: Tue Apr 24 20:59:17 2012 +0200
>> summary:
>> Closes Issue #14661: posix module: add O_EXEC, O_SEARCH, O_TTY_INIT (I
>> add some Solaris constants too)
>
> Could you please add a Misc/NEWS entry for all this?

I also tend to always update Misc/ACKS too, even for "trivial" patches.