report at bugs
May 23, 2012, 1:43 PM
Post #18 of 127
Hynek Schlawack <hs [at] ox> added the comment:
[issue14814] Implement PEP 3144 (the ipaddress module)
[In reply to]
A small bikeshed as it’s a new module:
- there’s only one free line before _collapse_addresses_recursive, _get_prefix_length and _count_righthand_zero_bits.
- class IPv6Address docstring has a \n too much
- ip_interface, v4_int_to_packed, v6_int_to_packed are missing an empty line at the end of the docstring
- the doctstring of _BaseNetwork.hosts is indented
- does it make sense to have a shebang in a library?
Just wanted to make it even more shiny. :)
Python tracker <report [at] bugs>
Python-bugs-list mailing list