ian at excess
Jul 13, 2012, 1:54 PM
Post #1 of 1
Announcing Urwid 1.0.2
Urwid home page:
About this release:
This is a stable bug-fix-only release.
A number of bugs that could cause Urwid to crash in normal use have
been fixed. Upgrading is recommended.
New in 1.0.2:
* Fix for a bug when entering Unicode text into an Edit widget with
a bytes caption
* Fix a regression when not running in UTF-8 mode
* Fix for a MainLoop.remove_watch_pipe() bug
* Fix for a bug when packing empty Edit widgets
* Fix for a ListBox "contents too long" error with very large
* Prevent ListBoxes from selecting 0-height selectable widgets
when moving up or down
* Fix a number of bugs caused by 0-height widgets in a ListBox
Urwid is a console UI library for Python. It features fluid interface
resizing, Unicode support, multiple text layouts, simple attribute
markup, powerful scrolling list boxes and flexible interface design.
Urwid is released under the GNU LGPL.
Support the Python Software Foundation: