Mailing List Archive: Python: Announce

PSF Python Brochure is ready to print: accepting ad orders now!

Python announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

brochure at getpython

Jul 12, 2012, 8:47 AM

Post #1 of 1 (143 views)
PSF Python Brochure is ready to print: accepting ad orders now!

The PSF Python Brochure Project has finished the content and layout
phase. The first full format pre-production issues were shown at the
PSF booth during the EuroPython Conference 2012 in Florence, Italy,
and caused a lot of excitement - to print the brochure we now need
supporting sponsors.

Please visit our website for more information about the brochure

This announcement is also available for online reading:

The Python brochure is ready to print

Now is the time to place your ad in the brochure!

You can benefit from the PSF Python Brochure by buying ads or a
reference entry in the brochure, to e.g. show case your company for
recruiting purposes or consulting services. With over 10,000 printed
copies distributed world-wide this is an excellent way to reach out to
new developers and customers.

>>> Don't miss the opportunity to place your ad in the very first
>>> Python image brochure.

The brochure will have an addendum with 2 double pages for ads. You
can buy a half page or a full page ad.

You will receive a box of around 120 free copies of the printed
brochure after production.

We have already sold 4 ads. There is still room for up to 4 half page

Reference Entry

You can also buy a reference entry with a fixed layout on the last two
pages of the Python Brochure including your full color logo and
contact details. There is room for more than 30 entries.

* A half page ad costs EUR 2,650.00 (+ 19% German VAT, if

* A full page ad costs EUR 5,300.00 (+ 19% German VAT, if

* A reference entry can be purchased for EUR 500.00 (+ 19% German
VAT, if applicable).

Ad Placement

We follow "first pay, first serve" until all ad slots are
booked. Subsequent orders will be placed on a waiting list for the
next edition.

Individual ad placement is not possible.

Deadline for Data & Approval

The deadline for data delivery will be 2012 August 31st.

You will receive a professional software proof PDF of your page prior
to printing with 2 days left for approval and final corrections.

For full technical details regarding data submission, formats and
specifications for the ad content, please consult our Ad Guidelines.

Ordering Procedure

For the order you will be redirected to the secure SSL encrypted site
hosted by our production partner evenios publishing. The terms &
conditions and data privacy statement for the order are published on
encrypted.evenios.com .

Please note that the payment is not processed by the PSF! You will
receive an invoice issued by evenios publishing, the company producing
and distributing the brochure.

Order a half page ad

Order a full page ad

Order a reference entry sponsorship

Marc-Andre Lemburg
PSF Python Brochure Team
>>> Website: http://brochure.getpython.info/
>>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/pythonbrochure
>>> EMail: brochure [at] getpython

Support the Python Software Foundation:

Python announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded