Mailing List Archive: Python: Announce

Announce: Windows version of LDTP - GUI test automation tool

Python announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nagappan at gmail

Announce: Windows version of LDTP - GUI test automation tool

Hello,

I'm excited to announce Windows version of Linux Desktop Testing Porject
(WinLDTP) !!!

Special thanks:
VMware Inc permitting me to open source my work
VMware Desktop Engineering QE team to test it extensively
David Connet <dconnet [at] vmware> for creating the WinLDTP installer

Existing LDTP API's are compatible with WinLDTP, if there is any mismatch
then we have to fix it ;-)

About LDTP:

Linux Desktop Testing Project is aimed at producing high quality test
automation framework (using GNOME / Python) and cutting-edge tools that can
be used to test Linux Desktop and improve it. It uses the Accessibility
libraries to poke through the application's user interface. We strive to
help in building a quality desktop.

Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/winldtp

Download binary (Windows XP / Windows 7):
http://download.freedesktop.org/ldtp/winldtp-latest/WinLDTP.msi
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation

Documentation references:

For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org

For information on various APIs in LDTP including those added for this
release can be got from http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html

Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs

To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Mailing_20list

IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org