martien.friedeman at gmail
Apr 2, 2012, 6:18 PM
CodeInvestigator version 2.0.0 was released on April 2.
New release of CodeInvestigator
- Unicode printing
- old runs were not always removed
- Unicode searches
- 'if condition: continue' on one line, failed
- print '' failed
- Google app engine
- debug data remains visible in another iteration
- going back to previous code via History now faster
- more feedback when selecting another iteration
- font consistency
CodeInvestigator is a tracing tool for Python programs.
Running a program through CodeInvestigator creates a recording.
Program flow, function calls, variable values and conditions are all
stored for every line the program executes.
The recording is then viewed with an interface consisting of the
code. The code can be clicked: A clicked variable displays its
a clicked loop displays its iterations.
You read code, and have at your disposal all the run time details of
that code. A computerized desk check tool and another way to learn
about your program.
Support the Python Software Foundation: