Mailing List Archive: Perl: porters

[rt.cpan.org #68382] [perl #90788] Term::ReadKey broken by signal(s)

bug-TermReadKey at rt

Jul 19, 2012, 9:50 AM

[rt.cpan.org #68382] [perl #90788] Term::ReadKey broken by signal(s)

Why is requestor set to be perlbug followup and not the bug reporter?

Seems like that tends to mess up reports -- as in -- looking at the bugs
reported by same person -- I saw lots of junk. then I realized the bug
was listed as requested by a generic-remailing address---which doesn't
seem right.