Mailing List Archive: Perl: porters

[perl #38664] Problems building on Solaris 8

perlbug-followup at perl

Jun 24, 2012, 4:35 PM

[perl #38664] Problems building on Solaris 8

Was this issue ever resolved? Does it still persist in newer versions of
perl? If we don't hear anything more, I think this ticket can be closed.

---
via perlbug: queue: perl5 status: stalled