Mailing List Archive: Perl: porters

[perl #18218] DJGPP input buffering bug while system()

perlbug-followup at perl

On Mon Nov 04 08:14:23 2002, dandv wrote:
> # This program outputs itself to STDOUT under most perl builds, except
> DJGPP.
> # Tested with perl 5.8.0 built for DJGPP. Setting $| to 1 for FH and
> STDOUT

Is anyone still building Perl on DJGPP? If so, could we get an update on
the status of this ticket?
Otherwise, maybe we should start considering removing this port from the
core.

--hugmeir

---
via perlbug: queue: perl5 status: stalled