Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Partner
OpenStack Design Summit & OpenStack Conference Sponsorships - Fall 2011

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

stephen.spector at openstack

Jul 21, 2011, 12:34 PM

OpenStack Design Summit & OpenStack Conference Sponsorships - Fall 2011

Partners:

I wanted to update everyone on the current sponsorship activity for the fall
event. You can see the complete list of sponsors at
http://etherpad.openstack.org/Fall2011-SponsorshipTracking. I am very
interested in working with all the partners to find the right sponsorship
opportunity for you so please contact me if you have any questions.

I will be at OSCON in Portland next week at the OpenStack booth and am
available to meet and discuss the opportunity in person. Otherwise, please
contact me and we can setup a meeting to discuss.

The Sponsorship Prospectus is at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34074954/Sponsorship_Prospectus_Fall2011.pdf.

Thank you.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog> | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930