Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Partner

OpenStack Fall Event Prospectus - TRIAL VERSION

OpenStack partner RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

stephen.spector at openstack

Jun 1, 2011, 12:47 PM

OpenStack Fall Event Prospectus - TRIAL VERSION

Partners:

The first week of October will be the OpenStack Design Summit and Conference
currently planned for Boston, MA although that location is not yet fixed. A
significant part of these events is our partner participation and I am
looking for feedback on the sponsorship package that I intend to use for
these 2 events. Please take a few moments to review the TRIAL prospectus at
http://www.box.net/shared/yj32v1qd0m. This prospectus is just a trial
version and is not the final deliverable.

I believe that having partners provide input into the final prospectus will
not only encourage more participation in the event but also ensure that the
type of promotional opportunity you are looking for exists. Please provide
feedback by June 15th as I plan to launch the final event prospectus by the
22nd of June.

Thank you.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog> | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930