Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

Nova outside /var/lib ?

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

edalzap at gmail

Sep 16, 2011, 7:39 AM

Nova outside /var/lib ?

Good morning,
Is there a way to make Nova to store instances not in /var/lib but in
another folder of the filesystem?
This is because my /var was defined only to store logs, so it's not
big enough and actually is near full in all the nodes; maybe I can
redirect Nova to store the instances for example in
/home/nova/instances? If nova don't have a configuration directive to
make this, a Symbolic link works?

Thank you
--
Edier Alberto Zapata Hern?ndez