Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators
LDAP in NOVA

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

sonali at servercentralen

Dec 21, 2010, 4:23 AM

LDAP in NOVA

Hi there..!!

I am new in openstack. We are planning to implement Openstack Nova and
Swift too. So we are in designing and planning stage. So i am in need
of help for Ldap issue.
As i understand LDAP is required for Openstack compute. So i want to
know, is LDAP inbuilt/integrated with Compute package..?
If not then what is recommended LDAP to be used for openstack
compute...like OpenLDAP, OpenDS, Apache Directory etc.....?

Thanks,
Sonali Jadhav

Subject User Time
LDAP in NOVA sonali at servercentralen Dec 21, 2010, 4:23 AM
    LDAP in NOVA anne at openstack Dec 21, 2010, 8:51 AM