Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

Re: Examples/demonstration on running OpenStack in Data-Centre

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

smanos at unimelb

Jul 23, 2012, 9:56 PM

Re: Examples/demonstration on running OpenStack in Data-Centre

Stephen

Googling for 'openstack research cloud' might yield some useful results.

Steven.