Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

Re: [Openstack] nova network external gateway

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

George.Mihaiescu at Q9

Re: [Openstack] nova network external gateway

You can try the solution proposed by Vish on February 23, 2012.

Put the flag and the config file on the nodes with nova-network as they have dnsmasq running:

" Then you can use

--dnsmasq_config_file=/path/to/config

in that config file you can use:

dhcp_opiton=3,<ip of router> to force vms to use your router as their gateway. "