Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

Missing linuxbridge_conf.ini

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

igor.laskovy at gmail

Missing linuxbridge_conf.ini

Privet all from sunny Kiev!

I have playing with Quantum with Quantum Linux Bridge plugin on Ubuntu
12.04 and have installed these packages:

i quantum-server
i quantum-plugin-linuxbridge-agent
i A quantum-common
i A python-quantumclient
i A python-quantum

I can't find plugin configuration file linuxbridge_conf.ini . Which
package provide installation of the plugin and this file?

--
Igor Laskovy

duncan at dreamhost

Re: Missing linuxbridge_conf.ini [In reply to]

cc'ing openstack list