Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators
Anyone want first dibs? ;-)

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

duncan at dreamhost

Anyone want first dibs? ;-)

There are a handful of Dev/Ops blueprints here that don't yet have
folks assigned to them:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~nova-operations

What's more, there are a ton of blueprints that need to be created
from some of the DevOps sessions as the Summit.

If you'd like to volunteer, email me and we'll coordinate with the
blueprint owner.

Remember that each blueprint will have several (and potentially
*many*) tasks/bugs/etc associated with it, so there's lots for
everyone to do :-)