Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

Looking for speakers on Private Clouds

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cwestin at yahoo

Mar 22, 2012, 8:00 AM

Looking for speakers on Private Clouds

I organize the speakers for the Bay Area Large-Scale Production Engineering
meetup (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/ ;
take a look at the "PAST" tab to see the kinds of events we've had).

For our April event, on Thursday April 19th
(http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/48901162/), I'm putting together an evening of talks about private clouds,
and am looking for speakers. ?I usually try to arrange two to four 20-25
minute talks around a single topic or theme -- this time it would be private
clouds. ?If you have experience building and/or using a private cloud using OpenStack (or anything else), we'd
like to hear about it. ?I've put some suggested topics there on
the meetup event page (please take a look), but I'm open to anything in this
area.

If you're going to be in the Bay Area on that date, and could give a talk,
please contact me through that meetup, or at c w e s t i n (at y a h o o dot com).

Thanks!
Chris Westin