Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

second availability zone

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

shang at ubuntu

Jan 30, 2012, 8:47 PM

second availability zone

On 11-10-14 10:16 PM, J.O'Loughlin at surrey.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to set up a second availability zone on diablo? If anybody knows how to do this would be very interested in hearing from them.

I am very interested if anyone has done it and share their experience
with us.

--
Shang Wu

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded