Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

images stuck in "decrypting" state

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

linuxdatacenter at gmail

Jan 30, 2012, 7:30 AM

images stuck in "decrypting" state

Hi,

I just ran into the following issue:
Images uploaded with cloud-publish-tarball use nova-objectstore.
They upload successfully, but they never become availabe. They are stuck in
"decrypting" state.

euca-describe-images
IMAGE aki-00000023
osbucket/oneiric-server-cloudimg-amd64-vmlinuz-virtual.manifest.xml
decrypting private x86_64 kernel instance-store
IMAGE ami-00000024
osbucket/oneiric-server-cloudimg-amd64.img.manifest.xml
decrypting private x86_64 machine aki-00000023
instance-store

I can see no errors on the nova-objectstore side.

I am running the trunk version from 2011-01-29.
Cheers,