Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Operators

Limit VMs per host to number of cores?

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pruth at renci

Jan 10, 2012, 12:43 PM

Limit VMs per host to number of cores?

I have a heterogenous set of machines with different numbers of cores on each. How can I limit the number of VMs allocated to each host to the number of cores on that host?

I have tried the SimpleScheduler but it uses the same limit for all hosts.

thanks,
Paul

OpenStack operators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded