Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Netstack

Re: [openstack-dev] [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev

OpenStack netstack RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gkotton at redhat

Aug 16, 2012, 12:49 AM

Re: [openstack-dev] [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev

+1 for Mark

In favor of voting Nachi in in the near future.

arosen at nicira

Aug 16, 2012, 2:32 AM

Re: [openstack-dev] [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev [In reply to]

+1 for Mark

In favor of voting Nachi in the near future too.

sorlando at nicira

Aug 16, 2012, 2:33 AM

Re: [openstack-dev] [Quantum] Proposing Mark McClain & Nachi Ueno for core dev [In reply to]

I reckon my +1 is unnecessary at this stage as Mark has votes from more
than 50% of the core dev team.

So... congratulations Mark!

Salvatore