Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Netstack

Quantum and multi-nic

OpenStack netstack RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Mandar.Vaze at nttdata

Quantum and multi-nic

Dan,

Can you help with this ?
https://answers.launchpad.net/nova/+question/194111

Thanks,
-Mandar

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding

dan at nicira

Re: Quantum and multi-nic [In reply to]

Hi Mandar,

If a question is quantum-specific, best to associated it with the "quantum"
project, not the "nova" project. Associating it with the Quantum project
will make sure that Quantum developers are notified. Most quantum
developers are not notified for each question asked about nova.

I've responded with a request for more info, and changed the project of the
question to 'quantum'.

dan

--
Dan Wendlandt