Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Netstack

Future of the netstack list?

OpenStack netstack RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mnewby at internap

Future of the netstack list?

I vaguely recall that the regular openstack list might supplant the netstack list at some point, now that Quantum will be part of core for Folsom. Any truth to my (mis)rememberings?

Thanks,

Maru

dan at nicira

Re: Future of the netstack list? [In reply to]

Hi Maru,

Yes, I mentioned that as one of the topics we'll be discussing at the
design summit. If the plan moving forward is for all core projects to
still share a mailing list, we'll probably end up following whatever the
standard is for core openstack projects. Besides, shifting communication
to the main openstack list will help a wider audience get more familiar
with Quantum.

dan

p.s. here's the community topics session:
http://summit.openstack.org/sessions/view/154

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Maru Newby <mnewby [at] internap> wrote:

> I vaguely recall that the regular openstack list might supplant the
> netstack list at some point, now that Quantum will be part of core for
> Folsom. Any truth to my (mis)rememberings?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Maru

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com