Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

VM's naming pattern.

vglafirov at gmail

Aug 20, 2012, 6:30 AM

VM's naming pattern.

Hi all.

I just wondering. Is there any way to specify virtual machines naming
pattern in openstack. Let's presume I would need to create ten vm's with
web##-dev names and 10 vm's with web##-prod names.
If I specify number of instances in dashboard it name N instances with a
same name.

Thank you for your answer,
Vladimir Glafirov