Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

Fwd: Re: [Quantum] Public Network spec proposal

gkotton at redhat

Jul 12, 2012, 5:05 AM

Fwd: Re: [Quantum] Public Network spec proposal

Fowarding to the list

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [Quantum] Public Network spec proposal
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:47:13 +0200
From: Endre Karlson <endre.karlson [at] gmail>
To: gkotton [at] redhat

Why not just --public or not ? Why do you need --public True ? That just
adds confusion...

Endre.

2012/7/12 Gary Kotton <gkotton [at] redhat <mailto:gkotton [at] redhat>>

Hi,
1. Is this also applicable to the agents? Say for example a user
wants to ensure that a public network is attached to network
interface em1 and the private network attached to em2. Is this
something that will be addressed by the blueprint?
2. I prefer option #3. This seems to be a cleaner approach for the
user interface.
Thanks
Gary