Subject: Work in progress on Openstack provider
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:57:21 +0100
From: Martin Packman <martin.packman [at] canonical>
To: juju <juju [at] lists>

A couple of months ago to help myself better understand what juju
needed from a cloud api, I hacked together most of an Openstack
provider for juju. There's now interest in getting such a thing
merged, so I'm currently looking at filling in the gaps and doing a
tidy up.

For the curious, you can branch the code and have a poke around:

<https://code.launchpad.net/~gz/juju/openstack_provider>

This is not production quality code, so I would not recommend testing
it against real Openstack deployments yet unless you're comfortable
cleaning up manually when it breaks. That said, any comments and
suggestions are welcome.

Martin