Subject: Work in progress on Openstack provider
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:57:21 +0100
From: Martin Packman <martin.packman [at] canonical>
To: juju <juju [at] lists>

A couple of months ago to help myself better understand what juju
needed from a cloud api, I hacked together most of an Openstack
provider for juju. There's now interest in getting such a thing
merged, so I'm currently looking at filling in the gaps and doing a
tidy up.

For the curious, you can branch the code and have a poke around:

This is not production quality code, so I would not recommend testing
it against real Openstack deployments yet unless you're comfortable
cleaning up manually when it breaks. That said, any comments and
suggestions are welcome.

Juju mailing list
Juju [at] lists
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: