ZeroMQ driver (review needed)

Looking for code reviews of the ZeroMQ driver:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7633/

I believe I have addressed all the concerns of the previous reviewers and have ironed out all the pep8/hacking and unit testing issues.

This patch also introduces the matchmaker and two new common RPC unit tests (and a bug-fix for nova/rpc/impl_fake.py)

--
Eric Windisch

eric at cloudscaling

Re: ZeroMQ driver (review needed) [In reply to]

Still needing reviews. I've addressed all the concerns to dateā€¦ and to make it easier for reviewers, I've split out the generic testing changes and the matchmaker addition (as dependencies).

The changes are:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7633/ # zeromq
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7921/2 # matchmaker
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7770/ # new common rpc tests and fake_impl.py bugfix