Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

Error interpreting JPEG image file (Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x00 0x00)

imenkhbou at gmail

Error interpreting JPEG image file (Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x00 0x00)

I am trying to upload an image in swift from my servlet but when trying
to open it (after download )
it's not accessible I got this error "Error interpreting JPEG image file
(Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x00 0x00)"
can you help me?

--
cordialement,
Imen Khabou,