Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

Ubuntu slide with openstack

frans at meruvian

Ubuntu slide with openstack

hi all

any ubuntu guy here

i will speak in Indonesia Cloud Event in Jakarta, in the end of this month

glad if have ubuntu slide related to openstack

the openstack overview slide, i've owned it already

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."

todd.deshane at xen

Re: Ubuntu slide with openstack [In reply to]

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Frans Thamura <frans [at] meruvian> wrote:
> hi all
>
> any ubuntu guy here
>
> i will speak in Indonesia Cloud Event in Jakarta, in the end of this month
>
> glad if have ubuntu slide related to openstack

Some recent news from Debian and Ubuntu with lots of OpenStack and
cloud related documentation:

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2012/05/06/xcp-in-ubuntu-server-12-04-lts-%E2%80%9Capt-get-install-xcp-xapi%E2%80%9C/

http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120425

Ubuntu cloud blog and install HOWTO: