Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev
[nova-scheduler] Question

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

leanderbb at gmail

[nova-scheduler] Question

Hello,

I have a question about nova-scheduler. I believe that, in order to have
viable values supplied to the scheduler filters, it gathers the most recent
state from each of the compute host. However, i've read through the
documentation and haven't found any explicit statement which confirm my
suspicious.

Long story short, is this the behavior of nova-scheduler?

Regards,

Leander