Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev
API extensions

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

odermattn at gmail

API extensions

Hello guys,

i'm trying out some api calls using cURL. I noticed that there were several
functions added which require api extensions. I'd really like to use those,
but sadly the required extensions are not preinstalled and neither do I know
how to install them.

A GET to the root of the api gave the following output:

root [at] nova-controlle:~# curl -H "X-Auth-Token:
be66c633-9a8d-47eb-a095-9b653375b138" http://192.168.7.211:8774/ | python -m
json.tool

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time
Current

Dload Upload Total Spent Left
Speed

101 303 101 303 0 0 89327 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
147k

{

"versions": [

{

"id": "v1.1",

"links": [

{

"href": "http://192.168.7.211:8774/v1.1/",

"rel": "self"

}

],

"status": "CURRENT",

"updated": "2011-01-21T11:33:21Z"

},

{

"id": "v1.0",

"links": [

{

"href": "http://192.168.7.211:8774/v1.0/",

"rel": "self"

}

],

"status": "DEPRECATED",

"updated": "2011-01-21T11:33:21Z"

}

]

}

Is there some kind of documentation on how to add the api extensions to your
system or can someone tell me how to achieve this?

Best wishes,

Nicolas

Subject User Time
API extensions odermattn at gmail May 2, 2012, 1:06 AM