Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

Running review requests code on jenkins.openstack.org

vito.ordaz at gmail

Running review requests code on jenkins.openstack.org

Hello

How I can run my code on Openstack jenkins server, for verifie it?

john.postlethwait at nebula

Re: Running review requests code on jenkins.openstack.org [In reply to]

Hello Victor,

Please see here: http://wiki.openstack.org/GerritJenkinsGithub#line874 (Under the "Reviewing a Change" header.)

John Postlethwait
Nebula, Inc.