Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev
OpenStack and routing configuration

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jeronimo974 at gmail

OpenStack and routing configuration

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone has already tried to setup routing
configurations with nova-network.

>From my understanding, nova-network only deals with NAT, but I am
thinking about configurations to directly routes my virtual networks
on my intranet.

I am thinking to develop a new driver for the network manager which
can configure a RIP router (Quagga, ...).

Any feedbacks ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jérôme