Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

[Openstack:Summit] Nova Volume Unconference sessions

john.griffith at solidfire

[Openstack:Summit] Nova Volume Unconference sessions

All,
For those of you that attended the Volume sessions at the summit this
morning (and those who may have missed it but would like to attend),
I'd like to continue our discussion tomorrow afternoon using the
Unconference sessions.

We've reserved 14:00 - 15:00 for continuation of the Volume spin out
discussion and 15:00 - 16:00 for Boot From Volume. I'm working on a
specific set of goals/decisions to make during this time slots so that
we can begin moving forward and will have the etherpads updated
tomorrow.

Thanks,
John

vladimir at zadarastorage

Re: [Openstack:Summit] Nova Volume Unconference sessions [In reply to]

+1