Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev

quantum launchpad download link

dan at nicira

quantum launchpad download link

Hi folks,

A note of caution and a request for help from the launchpad gods.

The "latest release" tarball on the Quantum launchpad site (
http://launchpad.net/quantum) actually points to the diablo release of
Quantum, not the Essex release. I'm guessing this has confused at least
one person, as the diablo release was last downloaded today, which is a bit
odd for an old (in OpenStack time) release.

This link was correct for the Essex RC's, but something seems to have gone
wrong with the final release of Essex.

The correct release is labeled as 2012.1:
https://launchpad.net/quantum/essex/2012.1

Anyone with good launchpad knowledge know how to fix this? The release
dates seem correct on both release, so I'm confused why launchpad has the
wrong notion of "latest".

Thanks,

Dan

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan Wendlandt

dan at nicira

Re: quantum launchpad download link [In reply to]

The launchpad gods have been generous. For future reference, marking the
Diablo release as "obsolete" helps launchpad figure out that a release
dated in 2012 is more recent than one in 2011 :)

Sorry for the confusion around the bad link.

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt