Mailing List Archive: OpenStack: Dev
[Swift] Does there any exist blueprint or sub-project of user's storage space quota or counting method for Swift ?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

tonytkdk at gmail

[Swift] Does there any exist blueprint or sub-project of user's storage space quota or counting method for Swift ?

Hi folks ,

I'm thinking about the better approach to manage "an user" or "an account"
space usage quota in swift.
Is there any related blueprint or sub-project even an idea around ?
Any suggestion of benefits to be an external service or to be a middle-ware
in swift-proxy ?

I'm concerning about such feature will reduce the performance of entire
Swift environment.

Appreciate :>

--
+Hugo Kuo+