CEO & Founder
ZNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Web Hosting Company.
Group Website: www.znetcorp.com<http://www.znetcorp.com/>
Ventures: www.znetlive.in<http://www.znetlive.in> | www.dotpulse.com<http://www.dotpulse.com> | www.iconcube.com<http://www.iconcube.com/>
Call: +91-141-4070666 | India Toll FREE: 1-800-102-9638 (ZNET)
India Address (HO): D-10/52, Opp. Chitrakoot Stadium, Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-21 (India)
Attachments: image001.gif (5.30 KB)

eric.dodemont at skynet

Re: Can we use Openstack to sell only VPS? [In reply to]

Munesh,

OpenStack supports LXC (LinuX Container) through the use of libvirt. LXC
is a virtualization similar to Virtuozzo / OpenVZ (virtualization of the
OS, not of the HW).

Since version 2012.1 (Essex), volume attachment is supported.

Please note that LXC support is still having some problems, like this
(very annoying) one:

nova delete lxc-instance umounts the wrong rootfs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/971621

Br,

Eric