email: andrei_tall [at] yahoo
Munceste ca si cum n-ai muri niciodata, dar ingrijeste-te de sufletul tau ca si cum ai muri maine!

marton.kiss at gmail

Re: Openstack on 2-3 VMs [In reply to]

Hi Andrei,

Of course it is possible. You need to decide what type of
virtualization and deployment scenario you would like to use. For
example I have some deployments on KVM (using qemu for computing
nodes), and on LXC where KVM was used for running server instances. I
even made a multi-node setup on my notebook, where network / api /
computing nodes were separated. It was not too fast, but worked.

Regards,
Marton Kiss, CTO
Xemeti

2012/4/7 andrei cosmin <andrei_tall [at] yahoo>:
> Hi guys!
>
> I am new to openstack and i want to figure out what i can do with it as a
> simple developer with one laptop.
>
> It is posible to install all the components of Openstack on 2 VM running on
> a single laptop or PC? And if posible, has anyone achieved
> this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrei-Cosmin Ion
> telefon: 0727 768 281
> email: andrei_tall [at] yahoo
> Munceste ca si cum n-ai muri niciodata, dar ingrijeste-te de sufletul tau ca
> si cum ai muri maine!

leandro.reox at gmail

Re: Openstack on 2-3 VMs [In reply to]

Try devstack!